Thursday, August 8, 2013

1948 International

 This 1948 International truck was a gift from my husband for Mother's day.  For me it is the coolest thing he could have given me and I was over the moon with joy!! Pictured here is my totally cool neighbor who sold it to my husband and one of my boys who we need to move it!
Here are my two boys and their best buddy who tried to push it out of the spot it has sat in since 1983. We thought we would tow it home with our truck. Mmmm...maybe not........
 We thought it was safest to call a tow truck. Out this professional came very quickly and hauled it over to our house.
 Here it is headed down our barn road.

Lastly here it sits, probably until all the kids get out of college waiting to be restored!   A few of our neighbors let us know right away they thought it looked totally cool sitting on our barn road!  One called it a great accessory! YEAH!!  Happy Mother's Day!! It is my mother's day assessory! Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment